- To work closely with corporate partners on marketing tie-ups.
- To co-ordinate with shopping malls’ Marketing Department on advertisement placement, promotion features and etc.
- Creative in formulating Marketing Strategies, Plan and Programs for Branding and Promotions.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop and deliver effective and integrated promotion materials.
- To organize Special Events for new season's launches. Experience in events management will be an added advantage.
- Able to manage in-house Loyalty programs. CRM experience is an added advantage.
- Up-keeping website/online FB materials with the latest updates and relevant content.
- At least 2 years' working experience.
- Must be able to converse well in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Possess positive attitude and able to work independently.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Remuneration package commensurate with Qualifications and years of Experience.
- Chinese speaking & writing is a must due to nature of business.
- Able to start work immediatly will be advantage
Interested parties are encourage to send a detailed resume stating current and expected salary and contact number together with a recent photograph.
INDUSTRY : Retail/Merchandise
COMPANY SIZE : 51 - 200 Employees
WORKING HOURS : Regular-Hours (Monday-Friday)
BENEFITS : Medical
DRESS CODE : Business (e.g Shirts)
SPOKEN LANGUAGE : Chinese / English / Bahasa Malaysia
-Our company supports a fun yet balanced working environment.
Send Your Resume To Us!